Sunday, October 31, 2010

Princess Elle Drained my wallet

Princess Elle drained my wallet and I now celebrate that day as my NEW birthday.

I was talking to Princess Elle online and she told me that she was going to spend my money. I was really excited and nervous because my Owner will be spending my money for the first time.

Goddess told me she was going to take my money by using teanviewer. I have never used teanviewer before so I was very excited.

Goddess Elle logged on to my computer and she opened firefox to start shopping. Goddess also opened a calculator. It is clear that Goddess Elle knows what she is doing.

My owner started visiting different sites and choosing different clothes for herself. She was using the calculator all the time and adding up. I was just sitting there watching her spend my money. Goddess never rushed into things. She was very calm and cool the whole time she was shopping.

It was a little over an hour when Goddess finally finished her shopping. She then made me enter my alertpay info and then she simple drained the money from my account.

Goddess Elle sure knows how to spend a slaves money. It is very evident that it all comes naturally to my Goddess. After Goddess has done shopping she told me she very much enjoyed spending my money. Goddess knows what is best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment