Monday, February 14, 2011

Happiest Valentines Day

I have served Princess Elle for quite some time before I fucked it up. I must say from the bottom of my heart that I'm so sorry about it.

I regret!

I regret that I fucked up because Princess Elle knows how to control a slave better than any other domme. First of all, Princess Elle's beauty is out of this world. She is controlling, cruel and greedy and she really doesn't take "no" for an answer.

I know because I served her.

I know because she made me go hungry for days just to save for her.

I know because she drained my wallet.

I fucked up and now I'm sorry.

... but this valentines day Goddess made me her slave again. This is the best v-day for a loser like me.

1 comment:

  1. i want her to step on my wallet ... how can i beg her to do so?

    ReplyDelete